Swan Machine, a rapidly growing, family owned manufacturing company located in Perham, MN. Currently seeking a CNC Operator I who will produce machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine, maintaining quality by making the necessary tooling changes and machine offsets. Able to understand and troubleshoot the machine and machine tools.
Job Duties: All Shifts Available (1st, 2nd, & Weekend)
- Measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, bore gages, etc., understands and interprets blueprints.
- Production oriented, capable of producing high volumes of parts with exceptional quality
- Documentation, completes inspection reports documenting feature characteristics, sizes, etc.
- Safety, ability to maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations, as well as keep a safe and clean work environment.
- Teamwork, work with other departments to make sure that the part and processes are supported.
- Communication, able to communicate verbally and written
- Attention to Detail but also able to Multi-task
- Willing to Learn, self-motivated, and to train others
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and is free of lifting restrictions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Swan Machine offers competitive wages and benefits. Swan Machine is an Equal Opportunity Employer /Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Qualified candidates should apply by emailing their resume to email@example.com